NTSAD leads the worldwide fight to treat and cure Tay-Sachs, Canavan, GM1, and Sandhoff diseases by driving research, forging collaboration, and fostering community. Supporting families is the center of everything we do.
NTSAD envisions a world in which Tay-Sachs, Canavan, GM1, and Sandhoff diseases are no longer fatal or debilitating. At NTSAD, we will:
· Above all else, provide compassionate support, advocate for patients and their families, and promote early diagnosis and prevention.
· Empower, educate, and connect affected families and individuals.
· Serve as the preeminent resource for families, industry members, researchers, and clinicians.
· Direct, promote, and invest in research to accelerate the development of treatments and cures.
· Act as a leader within the rare disease community.